There are two forms of eavesdropping.
- Listening in because you’re nosy and needing gossip material. This is the negative eavesdropping that I don’t recommend participating in. It leaves a bad taste in everyone’s mouth. If you were supposed to be part of the conversation, you’d be included.
2. The positive kind is when you’re learning something wonderful that helps you in life.
Here’s what I eavesdropped on today:
- Clear your chakras ~ If something is bothering you so much so that you start to feel physically ill and the doctor can’t find what’s wrong, consider your energy levels within your body. Here’s how to clear your chakras.
- Meditate ~ It clears your mind. If you cannot sit still, then you need to learn to like a starving man needs to eat. Be patient with yourself. Count your breaths, or visualize a simple scene. Quiet your mind for minutes each day.
- We must heal ourselves before we can present ourselves to someone in reunion. We heal ourselves through physical activity, learning new skills, positive distraction, spiritual healing, nutritional healing, changing our thought patterns, learning to live in the moment.
- Ask yourself today who you want to be and how you want to be different in 7 months? Once you have the answer, practice numbers 1-3.
- Do the work, rinse and repeat.