Skip to content
- Be Grateful. Be grateful for the pain you’re going through. It means you feel something. You can say something such as, “I don’t know,” but play around and add to it, “but I will know soon.”
- What will immediately change your mood for the better? Good food, a forced laugh, a haircut, comfortable footwear?
- We are always growing and maturing. Even when everything seems to be going wrong, the ones who know us best will tell us the truth. The truth is disinfectant before the wound starts to heal.
- No one owns you. No one is in charge of you. No one can change you. No one can save you. No one can keep you out (though politically they may try – this blog isn’t about that) and no one can save you, except to ALL of these, YOU! You own yourself, you’re in charge of your actions and choices, you change yourself when you’re ready. Be your own hero, only go there as a refreshed, wiser, better person.
- Forgive. Write the angry letter. Read it and let your emotions out. Then destroy it/burn it. Remember the happy times and say thank you for them. Send peace and healing. Clear away the negative to make room for the positive, freshness that is anxiously waiting to meet you!